Monday, January 2, 2012

January 30 Day Challenge


One of my goals for 2012 is to come up with a 30 Day Challenge every month to keep me on track with my health, and to remove some of the pressure that can sometimes be associated with New Years' Resolutions.
For January I have decided to cut out sugar from my diet, which at the moment doesn't seem too hard considering I have been indulging in pretty much whatever dessert I have wanted over the last month without guilt.
The rules are simple, no cookies, cakes, candies, etc- as well as no sugar in my coffee and a limit of 1-2 servings of fruit per day (sugar is sugar kids)... I'll let you know how it goes.

What are you willing to do for 30 days?



1 comment:

  1. Good one. I'm with you on this one, except I have to have my Splendor in the coffee. Mxx

    ReplyDelete