Friday, December 14, 2012

Juice Junkie

Juicing is one of the best things I do for my health. Since making it a part of my routine, not only does my skin feel brighter and healthier, my nails are stronger and my energy levels in the morning are wayyyy up! 
When I down that glass of this green goodness I literally feel  my cells start to buzz... below is just one example of the stuff I will throw into the juicer- it's really hard to go wrong and I have yet to find a combination of veg and fruit that doesn't taste AMAZING together. 


Need more inspiration to get your a glass of this flowing...??

Here are some more juicy benefits:
- Cellular detox
- Less inflammation (see acne, rosacea and other skin conditions)
- Boosted immunity
- Mental Clarity
- Leaner body
- More restful sleep
- Better digestion
... the list goes on and on and on...


No comments:

Post a Comment