Thursday, March 14, 2013

Back in the Flow

This weekend I got back on track with my yoga practice after taking a month off.

I don't really know what made me stop going... well that's not true, I stopped going because my membership was up and recommitting to that monthly fee is ... a commitment.
But the Sunday Hot Class made me realize that I am beyond getting bang for my buck in this investment. Every stretch literally made me feel like I was opening up spaces in my body that were clenched and needed to expand, and the clarity I receive from that sacred space- the yoga mat- provides me room to mull over whatever it is I need to mull, and allows me to drop whatever garbage I am carrying around.

It was a reawakening... a reclaiming... And exactly what I needed to confirm that yoga is a permanent piece of my life. What is something you need to reclaim?



No comments:

Post a Comment