Thursday, February 14, 2013

Just Once


One of the biggest excuses I hear from people who don’t exercise regularly is that they don’t have enough time.

I truly believe that it is always possible to make time for the things that are most important to your health and happiness.

I know I can spend an hour on Pinterest fantasizing over the perfect ensemble of stacked bracelets, so I definitely have no excuse for not getting a workout in. Even if it's only a 20 minute jog. 

What can you give up to allow more space for your health?
Do you have 12 minutes to spare today?

Cycle through the five exercises below 4 times at 30 seconds each:
1-   High Knees
2-   Floor Touch and Jump
3-   Push ups
4-   Burpees
5-   Side to side bounds (make these short and quick)

After 4 Rounds hold a plank for 2 minutes (drop to your knees at any time if you need to, but then get back into it and power through!)

Stretch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment