Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Morning Habits


After burning over 700 calories in spin today breakfast tasted reallllly good.
As a creature of habit and routine, I generally eat one breakfast for months before switching and right now I am into a gluten-free version of “Overnight Oats”...

Every night before bed I mix the following:
-         ½ cup of buckwheat
-         1 tbs Chia Seed
-         1 tbs Hemp Hearts
-         1 tbs ground flax
-         ½ a handful of dried cranberries or raisins
-         1 dollop of peanut butter
-         1 cup of Rice milk

Overnight everything soaks up and mixes together and is so good the next day. With the combination of protein and fiber, this breakfast also keeps me full at least for a couple of hours. 

Completed with a green juice and an Americano I have to say my morning routine is pretty perfect. 



No comments:

Post a Comment